Monday, December 22, 2008

Vid: Dipset on Rap City + Bonus.


BET Rap City Freestyles- Santana - MyVideo

Ahh man. I needed this to start off my week. Remember when they could do no wrong?
When Jimmy behavior was acceptable? Luckily, I never dressed like them but they had EVERYBODY dressing like them. Homemade bandana print jackets, bandana print jackets, and 11x T's. This was a great time in hip hop for me and in my life in general. Pause but Cam's bravado is unmatched. I wish we could go back to this period in time but ehh what can you do. Also, LOL @ 3:57 with Cam's foreshadowing of Juelz's future.

Bonus: Here is my favorite Rap City EVER.

ROC, he wrote a lot of Bow Wow's early stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1411 tigers left
SAVE TIGERS THERE ARE JUST 1411 TIGERS LEFT

Scared, lonely, sad and hungry, jumping at the smallest sound, waiting for his mommy to come back. But maybe she is not coming back. Save our tigers, there are just 1411-is the tagline of a clip by Telecom company Aircel being telecast all over India. The cub looked lost, alone with no one to console him just like an orphan, who has no idea where to go,whom to go and how to survive. People involved in saving our tigers are urging to use the media to create awareness among.each other. Here are 10 steps to help stop the dwindling population of tigers in India.
1. Create awareness:

Anyone and everyone can help if they put their mind to it. Make posters, flyers, shout from rooftops, spread the word etc. Organise birthday parties with a tiger theme, parents can take the children to zoo for more information on tigers.. 1411 TIGERS LEFT|

Anonymous said...

Hey do you know where to find the freestyle with R.O.C. from rapcity I swear I searched all over for it and can't find it and tell me why viacom or whoever pulled that video when its 50 fu... videos of freestyles in the booth and they take down one. I swear J.D. himself wanted R.O.C. to be put off the map can't find him anywhere on the net.