Thursday, November 13, 2008

Things a Man Should Know Vol.2

Good cologne is something that is very important for the average 18 to ehhh 40 year old man. As we get further into fall and winter creeps on us, you know your main joint that you watch movies with or just hang with? Do you really think she wants you to smell like Old Spice EVERYDAY? Didn't think so. The big homies at GQ compiled a list of the Top 10 Colognes for men. Check the out top 3 and my personal favorite.

Numero Uno:Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme


Numero Dos:Terre D'Hermès


Numero Tres: Tom Ford for Men


My personal joint: Diesel Zero Plus Masculine
I say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Not to strong but not too soft, its gets the job done. But I rarely wear cologne so who am I to speak.


Can we get a Stetson shout word to Tommy Brady? and wasn't it like Tom Selleck before?

No comments: