Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tat Tat Tat Tatted up! + Air Yeezy's and D Weezy

[Disclaimer] To make up for Weds,this post will be XXL...back to the show.


I hate that damn song.
but I do like tattoos. I'm still thinking if I want one. I don't know how some people are going to explain their grandkids like " I went to a tattoo party and got a whale on my ass" Ahhh whatever.


Well the reason for my rant is because the good folks at Karmaloop TV had the pleasure to be at the grand opening of "The Last Laugh" Mister Cartoon's and Estevan Oriol's retail store located in downtown LA.

Check the footage Here.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now I've seen a few different pairs of these but I must say these are the best of them all. Here we have Kanye @ Summer Jam rocking a black pair which look different than what he had on at the Grammys

shouts to Miss Info and Sneaker News for the flicks.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Rocksmith Summer Line dropped at Karmaloop this month and we have a sneak peak for you...
I'm assuming this is staple in their line every year.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Classic Album.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Vote Obama Way...What up WATTS?!?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The homie Tyga even got some lens time and don't forget to pick up "No Introduction"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Bonus footage: Tyga doing his thing at Lupos in Prov City Rhode Island
Note: Turn the volume down...I was leaning on the speakers.

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

And Last but not least... D Wade SMH. Dude just keeps taking L's
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who's next? Cicely Tyson? Man I'm done.

No comments: