Sunday, June 29, 2008

Karmaloop Party Outtakes, Another Pair of Air Yeezy's + More!

How goes it? We recently got to check out some outtakes from the Karmaloop re-opening party and I must say, personally I think I would have made a fool out of myself.
it looks like they were buggin out and LOL @ Dude embracing then when the cameras turn on he acts like he doesn't want the lapdance...

On a serious note, Chels, you single? haha



Here is another pair of Air Yeezy's made for Tinker Hatfield
They're ehhh. I'd get em if they were on sale.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Speaking of Kanye...Nooka gave him 15[out of 15] special edition watches in honor of his Glow in the Dark Tour...I got a glow in the dark watch that came in my cereal.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For its 100th anniversary Converse has teamed with Julian Casablancas[The Strokes], Santogold and Pharrell for "My Drive Thru" and this shall be on repeat for the rest of this week. Enjoy.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and whats up with some comments? I'm beginning to hear crickets.

No comments: