Friday, June 20, 2008

Its Friday. Can't beat that with a stick.

Now before ya'll go to the liquor store to cash your check [Get your direct deposit game up] please check what we have lined up for you today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
First up to bat my dude Marky from DC outta Judah's camp Studio 43 called Mick Boogie presents Marky :: Homework 4.3...and you know Mick Boogie puts it down every time. Check out All Around the World, that's my favorite joint.

To stay on the DC tip, I was on NT [If you don't know what it is you don't need to know] and I saw that some purple Foamposites will be dropping in Feb.
Here is a NDC catalog flick...the pic is not the greatest but the shoe NEEDS to be posted.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We got a new joint from my dude Mr.Roger a.k.a Mista Mista which is real crazy. What up son! Download "Still Don't know"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check back in a few with an update from Premium Soles...


Peaaaccee

No comments: