Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Direct Deposit Day!

A holiday I love to celebrate. TGIF! It was a good week up until my Lakers took the L but that's another story for Sunday.

Today the dude J.A.M.E.S WATTS has blessed us with a politically inspired song entitled "Vote Obama Way" Real nice joint. Congrats to the homie Obama!!! oh and I so have that grey Polo hat. What up Watts!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nov Ganon dropped his new Joint "Epiphany"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It goes real hard...pause. My man has no respect for traffic. Check him out on URB's next 1000.

I'm not really a big fan of Vandals but these are kinda tough. They drop @ Atmos on June 14th
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I need two sz.11's when these drop. I'm not putting up the release date. Yikes!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last but not least We have a new joint from Gemini [Like I said before I'm not calling him Gemstones] called G4
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: