Monday, May 19, 2008

Progress is Good.


For some reason I was knockin Warning Shots this whole weekend so I figured I'd put up Saigon's new album cover. Now that there is a cover maybe Atlantic will understand that people will soon be expecting music to follow. No?

Here is the Tracklist. Devin the Dude!!!!

1)Station Identification
2)The Invitation feat. Q-Tip & Fatman Scoop
3)Come on Baby feat. Jay Z & Swizz Beatz
4)The War
5)Enemies
6)Friends
7)The Greatest Story Never told
8)Clap feat. Faith Evans
9)Preacher
10)Its Alright feat. Marsha Ambrosius
11)Believe It
12)Give it to Me feat. Raheem Devaughn
13)What the Lovers Do feat Devin the Dude
14)Better Way feat. Layzie Bone
15)Oh Yeah
Bonus Tracks
16)Pain in my Life feat. Trey Songz
17)Enemies Live feat Bun B

I don't think this made the album but hot regardless.

No comments: